JD, (2023), University of Denver Sturm College of Law
BS, Electrical Engineering, University of Colorado
BA, Criminal Justice, Indiana University
Matthew Patricoski is a patent agent registered to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office. Matt drafts and prosecutes patent applications at Setter Roche Smith & Shellenberger, as well as performs landscape mapping in numerous technology areas, including electrical and computer arts, power electronics, mechanical devices, and medical equipment, among others.
Matt has patent experience including the following technologies:
• Computer hardware and software
• Computer architecture
• Machine learning and artificial intelligence
• Internet infrastructure technology
• Power electronics and related circuitry
• Home automation and consumer electronics
• Mechanical and industrial automation devices
Prior to working in law, Matt completed his B.A. in Criminal Justice at Indiana University, his B.S. in Electrical Engineering at the University of Colorado, and his J.D. from The Sturm College of Law at the University of Denver.